Check out my paintings

I hope you enjoy my paintings. Please email me if you see something you like.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My name is Gayle Lambeth, and I live in Archdale, North Carolina.  My painting journey began with a watercolor class in 2007.  I quickly moved into oils because I love the textures and rich colors. I enjoy setting up still lifes in my studio, as well as  painting landscapes.   I am excited to be joining the Daily Paintworks and Daily Painters.com.  I hope to post several paintings a week.  Who knows?  I may actually post every day!  Let me know if you see something you would like to purchase.  I can provide a variety of sizes.

I hope you enjoy my paintings and please stop by again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gayle! I enjoyed looking through your blog at all your beautiful paintings. So happy you are posting. :) Alisha

    ReplyDelete