Check out my paintings

I hope you enjoy my paintings. Please email me if you see something you like.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Flowers for the Teacher


Flowers for the Teacher
7x5 oil on canvas board
$30.00

Good morning and Happy Monday to you!

As we begin another school year this week, I couldn't resist painting a small vase of daisies.
So many days a young student would arrive with a handful of flowers just for me.
It made my heart sing, even if they were dandelions!
Pure joy for the receiver of such fine gifts.

Yesterday was a wonderful day in my studio. Three special girl friends came to visit and shop for art.
We had the best time trying various frames for their paintings.
They all found several things they liked, and I was thrilled to share with them.
Now, I have some empty space on my shelves, you know what that means.  
More painting to do!

An extra bonus was selling two  paintings on Dailypaintworks.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment