Check out my paintings

I hope you enjoy my paintings. Please email me if you see something you like.

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year


Happy New Year
8x8 oil on canvas
$75.00

I have been reflecting on all the wonderful things that happened
in our family during 2017.  We gained a son-in-law, 
inheriting numerous Italian cousins,
spent two weeks traveling in France,  enjoyed several trips to the beach
and the mountains, and now have a grand daughter arriving in March 2018.

I was thrilled to have hard woods installed in my home studio. 
I am so happy just stepping into the new work space and have set goals for my
art in the new year.  I will paint every day in January, no matter what.
I will also post on my blog more often.

So lucky and blessed to have 2 different local shops selling my work.
Life is good.  Love painting and sharing 
with others to spread a little sunshine.
Wishing you all a Happy New Year with lots of joy in 2108.

No comments:

Post a Comment