Check out my paintings

I hope you enjoy my paintings. Please email me if you see something you like.

Friday, July 14, 2017

From the Farm


From the Farm
20x16 oil on canvas
$150.00

This summer is my first experience being part of a CSA,
Community Supported Agriculture.
Every other week I go to visit my friend, Jennifer Farlow,
at her beautiful farm and pick up my box of 
fresh produce.  It is always a surprise and a joy to 
see what she has gathered for us each time.  

This week, as soon as I saw the beautiful colors, 
I just knew I had to paint them!  
I carefully laid them out and drew them on the canvas that night,
so I could paint first thing in the morning.

The colors are amazing, and to think they were grown locally without
any chemicals or pesticides.  Jennifer and her husband have the 
best assistants: their 2 sweet children.
Farlow Farm, Archdale, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment