Check out my paintings

I hope you enjoy my paintings. Please email me if you see something you like.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Talent Challenge

14x11 oil on canvas
Not for sale

Our church is doing a Talent Challenge. It is based on the parable of the talents.  
Everyone was given the opportunity to take an envelope with a ten dollar bill in it.  
We are to use the talents God has given us to multiply the money we were given.  
We were instructed to use the $10 to buy supplies or whatever we would need to turn that money into as much money as we can before November 15th.

I posted this painting on Facebook this past Monday and opened it up for auction bidding.
It was fun to watch the bidding take place, and I am happy that a good friend was able to get the painting.
She had purchased a painting earlier for her mom, and she is keeping this one!
The proceeds will go toward school supplies for a local elementary school.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment